Sika® UCS h
Underwater concrete stabilizer
Sika® UCS h is a concrete and grout admixture, containing alkali resistant stabilizers used to create thixotropic anti bleed properties . Sika® UCS h prevents the wash out of cements and binders in water bearing ground conditions or under water applications.
Sika® UCS h provides the following properties:
- Strong increased adhesion of the cement-paste with the aggregates.
- Improves the cohesion within the cement paste.
- Extremely reduced 'wash-out' of the cement paste.
- It does not contain Chlorides nor does it attack the reinforcement.
- It is bound with the cement-matrix and therefore is ecology wise harmless.