Specialized product matching and decades of experience enable us to offer practical, robust and high-performance acid protection, corrosion protection and fire protection coatings for a huge range of applications. Sika's systems take into account design life, operational requirements, surface design and installation details.
Sika corrosion protection coating systems for steel structures have been developed for a wide range of application fields:
- Traffic construction and infrastructure, e.g. bridges, airports and railway stations
- Interior and exterior steel structures, exposed to various environmental conditions
- Hydraulic steel structures
- Internal linings for tanks, vessels and pipework
- Wind energy turbines, onshore and offshore
- Power supply, e.g. power stations, pipelines or transmission towers
- Chemical industry
Each of these application fields has specific requirements in terms of mechanical and chemical resistance, temperature shock resistance, UV-resistance, design and surface preparation.
Sika acid protection systems have been developed for a wide range of application fields:
- Lining of secondary containment bunds
- Lining and protection of production equipment in the chemical industry
- Interior linings of chimneys
- Internal lining of chemical storage tanks
- Mining industry
Each of these application fields has specific requirements in terms of mechanical, thermal resistance, chemical resistance, temperature shock resistance and surface preparation.