Multipurpose polymer for waterproofing and repair
SikaLatex® Power is a synthetic rubber emulsion which when added to cement slurry/ cement mortar/concrete/grout provides good adhesion and water resistance. It comes in the form of a milky liquid. It is fully soluble in water and is to be added directly to the gauging water of mortar/concrete/ cementitious grout.
- Improves elasticity, flexibility, tensile strength of cement and reduces cracking
- Makes the mortar waterproof and reduces susceptibility to acids and gases, salt petre action etc.
- Mortar with Sika® Latex Power shows extremely good bonding to bases like concrete, stone, brick etc.
- Reduces viscosity of cement injection grout and improves bond of cured injected materials with substrates
- Sika® Latex Power can be diluted with water (1 : 4 - 6) depending on the type of application
- Screed required with Sikacim®/ Sika® Plastocrete Super to protect waterproofing layer
- Standard coating system can be further reinforced by placing Sika®Fab1 fabric layer in between 1st and the 2nd coat.